Monday, January 26, 2015

"Modern" Mesh

I know its still January, but like many of you,  I am already thinking Spring! As Spring clothing lines start to launch, adorable leggings and crops with flirty mesh cutouts are popping up everywhere! I for one am obsessed! There's not much I love more than fun new twists on workout apparel that make me feel girly, yet ready to rock my workout.

Gear up for Spring in some of my favorite modern mesh bottoms that are all super stylish, with sweat-wicking fabric, opaque coverage and a tight fit to keep you feeling confident and comfortable as you move from studio to street.


Flirt Crop by Glyder

These Glyder Crops are perfect for studio to street wear.  I especially love them for sweaty classes like Spinning! Better yet, you can pick up a pair at Sweat, Cycle & Soul!!
 

Crux Capri by Athleta 

 

Power Through Crop by Athleta 


I love the subtlety of the tiny mesh cutout polka dots!
 

Emerge Renewed Crop by Lululemon


 


1 comment

  1. Girl I'm so excited for this! You already know I credit my newly found love for Athleta to you as well as a couple other amazing brands, but I also can't wait for recipes and workout tips!! Looking forward to following along! xo

    ReplyDelete