Saturday, January 31, 2015

Diamonds Are A Girls Best Friend....(and a special discount code)

You have all heard the term "diamonds are a girls best friend."  Well how about diamonds on your Nikes?!  If you are like me, you love shoes and all things that sparkle!  A few weeks ago I came across this adorable little Etsy shop, Harriet and Hazel.  The shop owner uses Swarovski crystals to embellish or monogram anything and everything you can think of, but specializes in super cute Nike shoes!!  This week I felt like I pushed through my workouts with ease.... its probably because of the adorable shoes.  #shoesmakemesohappy

 
 
Visit Harriet and Hazel and enter code SPARKLE at checkout to receive 10% off your order!
 
 
After stumbling upon this shop, I immediately ordered the black Nike Free shown here:





There are so many amazing products on her site that I cannot show them all; so here are just a few I am eyeing:

 
 
 

2 comments

  1. What a cute idea! I love the idea of adding bling to workout wear!

    Her Heartland Soul
    http://herheartlandsoul.com

    ReplyDelete